20 August 2009

Cock sucking

Ok, an update on the past few days. Yesterday evening I went to hook up with a hot dude with a massive cock. He said he had a mate over, so I rushed over to his place to play with them both. The guy I'd been chatting too was really nice, just as hot as his pics, but his mate was gross. I couldn't stand him and he smelt gross. But since I'd bothered to get there, I sucked off the hot guy while the other guy played with him. Was a bit awkward at times. After a while I left cos it just wasn't working. Hopefully I can play with the hot dude alone sometime, suck on his massive 9" thick cut cock, and swallow his creamy load.

Tonight was meant to be an early night, but a guy wanted me to come over to his hotel room and suck him off. He wasn't as hot as his pics- kind of a disappointment -but his cock was still a nice big 8" uncut. So I sucked him off and didn't swallow.

That got me horny though, so instead of going to bed I went to the sauna. oops. there were quite a few hot guys around! I lost track of how many hot cocks I sucked on. At one point there was a guy with a nice big thick cut cock sitting there with other guys playing with him and each other...I joined in... sucked on his big cock for a bit, then on one of the other guys... yum, two very nice cut cocks there. Also sucked on a few hot hairy guys while I was there... damn, nothing is hotter than sucking off a hairy muscley guy with a big cut cock who likes to sit back and be serviced... yum!

Cocks sucked: hmm... about... 15?
Loads swallowed: None... will have to do that tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment