12 November 2009

Update

I've still been really busy so not a lot of action. Did manage to get to the sauna the other night. It was hot. Lots of hot guys everywhere. I sucked about 10-12 cocks while I was there... most were cut :) I can't remember much as I was a bit drunk... but it was very very hot. Even sucked on two hot black guys... yum

I'm trying to line up a party in a couple of weeks. I've already got about 15-20 guys interested. I'll be in a hotel room with guys coming over to be sucked and swallowed.. some group action would be really hot. I love it when a group of guys all shoot in my mouth at once :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, where in Australia are you. I am in Sydney, email me on maxbearrock@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI

    Im Vikky from India. My blog is www.fantasdick.blogspot.com.. I like your website and i want to pose myself in your website. You can go through my blog and use any of my pics in your site if u wish to.

    Hugs
    Vikky

    ReplyDelete