01 February 2010

Last two days

Ive been on and off horny for the past few days so here's an update.

Went to suck off a guy yesterday. He was about 25, reasonable body, 8" uncut cock. He was naked hard and lying back when i got there. Got down and sucked his big cock for a bit. It was alright, but kind of boring. He said he was really horny but just lay there for ages and felt like I was getting nowhere. Eventually I have him a handjob and alternated with the sucking. After a while he finally got close so I took his cock into my mouth and swallowed his load.

After that went to the sauna but not much going on. Sucked on a very hot hairy dude, about 35, looked spanish, and decent 8" uncut cock. He didn't blow though... boring!

Next was a wog guy with an 8" cut cock. He was playing games online and not showing me his face, but had a nice cock, so I decided to give it a go. Well he wasn't that attractive. His cock was alright though. Swallowed his load. Didn't take him long to blow.

And just sucked off a hot young dude, about 23, tall, thin twink body, big uncut cock. He said 7" but I reckon it was more like 8. Weird... normally guys overstate their size, not understate. I got on my knees and sucked him off. His cock was a bit bendy downwards but still was hot and he had a very hot body. He kept making me stop every now and then cos he was gonna cum. But I kept going back and sucking and he soon got the message that I wanted him to blow. So he blew a MASSIVE load of nice tasting cum in my mouth. Swallowed it all down without spilling a drop! It was very hot. Sucked a bit more after he'd finished blowing just to make sure I'd cleaned his cock off good.

2010 load count:
cut cocks: 5
uncut cocks: 11

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/2/10 17:56

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete