29 August 2010

sucking off two hung hairy dudes

I've been a bit quiet for a while... oops. A week ago or so I went to the sauna and sucked off heaps of big juicy cocks... was awesome!

But a couple of days ago I sucked off two amazing cocks. Not at the same time unfortunately but it was still really hot.

First guy was early 30s, nice hot hairy body and a big cock. He took off his pants and shoved my mouth onto his big 9" cut cock. It was thick and ramrod straight ... amazing to suck on! He got me on my knees and I sucked on his shaft while he stood over me. After a bit he sat down and made me suck on his balls.. mmm I love sucking big hairy balls. he had me alternating between his cock and balls for a while. When he was ready to blow he stood up and made me keep sucking him... He pulled his cock out of my mouth as he was about to blow so I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. He shot a big creamy load right onto my tongue. When he was finished blowing I took his big cock right into my mouth and swallowed all his hot cum. I cleaned his cock off good!

Second guy was similar age and also a very hot hairy body. Massive 9" uncut cock and very thick. I was on my knees worshipping this guys cock, balls and body. Felt so good having both his huge balls in my mouth at the same time! I worked on his amazing cock while he took hits of poppers. Didn't take long until he was blowing a big load and making me swallow it all.. yum!! I kept sucking his cock til he started to go soft.

I was so horny after that that I had to jack off ... am hoping to line up a threesome with both guys sometime. Would be fucking amazing to work on both their big cocks at once and have them both shoot on my tongue at the same time :)

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your stories mate - reminds me of my cocksucking hunger back in my 20's.

    Have you listed on my blogs.

    Cheers

    Damien

    ReplyDelete