16 December 2012

swallowing

oops, haven't updated in yonks. Swallowed 2 guys today. First was wog, late 30s, massive uncut cock around 9 inches + I reckon. He sat on the couch and got his big cock out. I sniffed some poppers and got working on his monster.. sucking it slowly, playing with the foreskin, taking both his balls in my mouth. Alternated between his balls and working his cock, taking it as deep as I could.

didn't take him long to shoot his load in my mouth. tasted SO good.. big, thick and sweet, with a bit of saltiness to it. I licked his cock clean afterwards.

Second guy was an early 20s twink, very cute face and reasonable body, totally smooth, and 8" uncut cock. Worked on it for a while and he wanted to feed me his load, but took FOREVER to cum... was pretty tired afterwards but still got a big creamy load down my throat ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment