03 January 2010

Sucking lots of cock

I was bored today so I went to the sauna. Fuck, it was going off! So many hot guys everywhere. Not long after I'd got there I  was feeling up a dude in  the sauna and sucking his big uncut cock.  About 8" and decent thickness. In no time I was alternating between him and several other guys (about 5 others) who were standing around and playing. A nice mix of  cut and uncut cocks. No-one blew a load unfortunately.

Sucked off a couple of more guys in the sauna throughout the evening. I lost track of how many, must have been at least 15. I was so horny.. I'd just walk around, sucking all the hot guys' cocks. The dark room  was also getting a fair big of action. Sucked off a guy with a hot body and thick 8" cut cock several times. It was just one of those cocks I love  to feel ramming in and out of my mouth. A couple of times I ended up  in cubicles with groups  of guys, but left not long after as they were not all that hot or wanted to do gross stuff (like fingering).

Later on I was having a bit of a rest in the spa and I noticed this very hot young guy sitting across from me. He loooked arab but it was hard to tell. He didn't really give me much attention but I was covertly trying to admire his sexy body and cute face. After a while he stood up and I saw he had a massive hard on! He walked into the sauna, so I  followed and sat down next to him. I started feeling his big thick cut cock and he didn't stop me. In  no time I was on my knees and sucking his cock. It was beautiful and he had such a HOT body. He held poppers at my nose to sniff while I sucked him. I was really struggling with the heat and steam in  there and it felt like I was almost going to pass out, but I kept sucking on him as long as I could, trying to get him to cum. But he didn't. I had to go out for air and to cool  off, couldn't take it anymore. He jumped back in  the spa. A few mins later I got in the spa with him and we started feeling each other a bit and chatted. He had an arabic name, so my guess was correct :) I asked him if he wanted to go  upstairs with me (to a cubicle) but he kind  of winked and  said he liked all the guys here. Hot. He also said he was around 30, which was hard to believe, since  he looked  about 20. Still, feeling his arms around me and touching his cock made me horny as fuck. He offered to suck  me off in the sauna... now I don't like being sucked, but this  guy was an offer I couldn't refuse. I warned him I wouldn't last long (had been hard for so many hours) but he didn't mind. So we went into the sauna, I sat down and he got down and sucked me. I wasn't long before I was blowing a massive load in his mouth and on his face. He looked even sexier covered in cum :)

2 comments: