01 January 2010

new year hot load

happy new year everyone. my resolution for this year is to.... SUCK MORE COCK. the aim is to swallow, on average, one load of cum every day of the year. 365 in total. and im already on target

just hooked up with a hottie. he was 21, slim but muscular body, and very fucking hot. he wanted me to swallow his load. we hooked up in a park... seemed a bit dodgy, as there were some people about, and i was really worried about being caught. he didn't seem to care tho... even took his pants and shoes off!!

He was instantly hard when I got there and whipped out his meat, a nice 7" uncut. Fuck this dude was hot and I was so turned on by servicing him. I sucked his cock for a while, kneeling down, and it tasted great. Ran my hands all over his hot body while I sucked him and had to try not to blow in my pants... After a while he told me to rim him.. I wasn't quite in the mood for that but he was pretty pushy. He turned around and bent over, shoving his ass in my face. He had a very nice ass.. but it kinda smelt a bit which is why I didn't want to rim. He wouldn't take no for an answer tho.. when he told me he'd feed me a big load if I did, I relented and rimmed him for a bit, maybe 20 seconds max. Got him to turn around and got straight back to sucking his hot cock. It wasn't long before he said 'im cumming' and I took the whole thing in my mouth and let him blow his big load down my throat. Fuck, it tasted good, so sweet, and so much of it! I kept sucking a bit to make sure I got all the cum. Then he put his pants on and ran off.

Had another hot hook up the other evening too. Went over to a guy's place to find him laying back in a hammock with a hard on. Got straight down and started sucking his monster. It was amazing, definitely the best cock I've ever sucked. 8.5", cut, thick, straight. And a big partly-muscled (but not over the top) body with lots of hot hot hot hair. Couldn't stop licking his body hair and his nuts. It felt so good sucking on his cock too, nearly gave me an orgasm so many times.  I tried taking as much of his beautiful cock in my mouth as I could.. and he fucked my mouth good. Didn't take long for him to shoot his load either. He grunted a bit, I took his whole cock in my mouth, and he blew a MASSIVE sticky salty load of cum down my throat. I swallowed every single drop and kept on working his cock till he was soft.

We had a smoke n a beer, a bit of a rest, then he was up for it again. He lay down on his bed and had me working on his cock again. I was in heaven, felt like my mouth was having an orgasm. He was finding it hard to cum another time, so he jacked off with the tip of his cock in my mouth. Then when he came he moved his hand so I could get his whole cock in my mouth and swallow his cum. He even let me blow my load after that, so I did, all over his hot body as I sucked his body hair. It was intense. Definitely one of the hottest hookups I've had in quite a while!

2010 count - 1 load swallowed

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/2/10 18:37

    Happy New Year!
    Would of loved to have shot a big creamy load in your mouth to start the year off!

    ReplyDelete