13 January 2010

three 9" cocks

Ok, I've been a bit lazy so here's an update. Just got back f rom some hot fun.

First big cock was a few days ago. He's a regular.. loves fucking my face. we had a marathon session... at least 40 mins.. I was so tired afterwards. He made me suck his cock good...nice big thick 9" cut cock.. then jacked off and I swallow his load. Yum..

Second guy was a couple of hours ago. He wanted me to come over, drop to my knees and suck him dry. He was pretty hot, late 20s, big thick 9" cut cock. So I went over and did just that. It felt so good sliding in and out of my mouth. I was kneeling and he was standing over me. As I was sucking him he said he was gonna cum, and he shot a MASSIVE load down my throat. Felt so good. I swallowed it all down, put my shirt back on and left.

Next guy was straight after. Same deal - I walk in, swallow his load, then go. Blow and go. my favourite! He was mid 30s, nice big 9" uncut cock. It was huge. He lay back and made me suck his cock and balls. I was pretty tired so didn't suck too well oops. ah well. He really got off on having his balls sucked.. they were massive too. I stuck out my tongue and he jacked off with his cock head touching it.. when he came I took his cock in my mouth and swallowed his load. Yum. He said he can get more guys for me to suck next time,.. can't wait

Ok well I"m behind target so I need to swallow more loads!!

2010 loads swallowed: 6
cut cocks: 3
uncut cocks: 3

... damn... i need more cut cock!!

1 comment: