05 January 2013

3 loads in the bushes

I'm shocked that guys are still reading my blog and occasionally sending me emails!! I know I need to update it more but it's always good to know I got readers.

This afternoon I went out cruising in the bushes and stumbled on 2 guys walking about, I think they were a couple. They were both older, maybe around 40, but decent looking. Went with them to a quiet spot and they got their cocks out. Yum!! One was about 7" cut, reasonable thickness, and the other around 8" cut... you know how some cut cocks just look absolutely amazing? this was one of them. Got down on my knees and started sucking them both, alternating between them. We got a bit of attention and there was a random young guy there sucking them too and letting me suck him, but he left fairly soon. Later on another slim guy showed up and I got to suck his cock too.. He was uncut, not very big, but the two cut guys were enjoying the show.

Anyway, one of them was edging and kept pushing me away so he didn't cum. Whenever he did that I went back to his boyfriends cock and sucked it, staring up at him and running my hands over his hot hairy muscled body. I told them I wanted them to cum in my mouth, and so I went back to the first guy -- didnt let him push me away this time and got a huge load down my throat. With his cum still in my mouth I took his bf's cock down my throat letting it slide in my cummy mouth. Sucked him goood until he shot a huge load straight down my throat as I took it deepthroat.

I thought they would go after that but they stood there with their cocks out, wanting to watch me swallow the young guys cum. They both played with his nipples and pretty soon I got a third load down my throat. So hot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment