05 January 2013

hottest guy ever

You know how some guys are just too fucking hot to be true, and they never hook up randomly?

This happened about a week ago but it's so hot I have to blog it. Chatted online to this slim white dude, 24 and an amazing toned slim body. The kind of body that makes you drool and think that he is either fake or not ever going to meet.

Well I was so wrong. He was nearby so I asked if he wanted a blowjob, and in no time I was on the end of his cock. Still pinching myself! Totally couldn't believe it. He stripped off his shirt and fuckkk it was as sexy body. Toned, 6 pack, cute nipples and a little bit of hair. He got his cock out. Also beautiful... 7" uncut and perfectly straight. I got down on my knees and took it in my mouth, sucking him as best I could. It was so fucking hot looking up at his hot body and running my hands over it. Yum!!

He must have been damn horny. He shot a big load straight down my throat within minutes. Tasted really great too -- some guys just have really nice cum. With a guy like this I wasn't exactly going to stop and disappear, so I kept on sucking after he came... and he let me keep doing it. I asked him if he could cum again and he told me to try. Fuck.

He stayed hard the whole time but it was taking a while so I stopped for a bit. I sucked on his balls, ran my tongue over his hot snail trail and moved up to his nipples, even licking his sexy sweaty armpit at one point (not something I like, generally, but this guy was irresistible). After a bit I went back down to his cock and sucked him till he came. Again. Two of his loads down my throat. Purely amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment