11 December 2009

Great cock

Before I update all the past hookups I haven't written up yet..

Just sucked off a very nice cock. The guy was Turkish, about 35, average looks.. but a great cock. Big, thick, straight and cut- my favourite! I went over to his flat, got on my knees and started sucking.. he was hard when I got there which was good. It was such a nice cock and felt so good sliding in and out of my mouth.

Sucked on it for about 10 mins.. enjoying every second.. when he started to jack off a little. I stuck out my tongue and rested it against his cock head as he was jacking.. in no time he was blowing a big load of hot sticky white cum on my tongue and face :) He came for quite a while.. then I swallowed it down and sucked his cock clean. It's such a huge turn on having a guy's cock deep in my mouth just after he's blown a load and sucking off all the cum :)

Now I'm very horny and in the mood to eat more cum..

2 comments: