29 December 2009

4 loads tonight

Today was very hot.

Was chatting to a guy online that needed his cock drained ASAP. He was late 30s, hot body, 7" cut. I went over, got on my knees and sucked him. He really held my head into his cock, which was hot, but kinda made my neck a bit sore. Anyway. After a while he eventually shot his load. He didn't tell me which was hot, just started breathing heavier and held my face into his cock. I was horny as so swallowed it all. Yum.

Next was an early 20s guy who needed to get off. His cock seemed OK in the pics, about 7" uncut, not too big, but suckable. He had a hot as body though. Online he said he wasn't asian.. I don't normally go for asian guys.. and when I got there he certainly looked asian. Ah well. I was horny and sucked his cock anyway. In less than a minute he was blowing big load of very sweet tasting cum in my mouth and I swallowed it all :)

It's such a big turn on being used by guys who just want to get off. Sucking can get quite tiring so I love it when guys are naked and hard when I get there, shove their cocks in my mouth and quickly dump a big load down my throat.

After that I sucked two amazing cocks. I'm a total sucker for big, thick, straight, cut cocks. Just love the feeling when cum comes out them deep in my mouth. Seriously, I'm a total slut for a nice cock.  (and if your cock fits that description make sure u email me).

First guy was about 38, fit body, and big 9" cut cock. He was naked when I got there.. so I dropped to my knees, sniffed some poppers and got to work. Fuck, it felt amazing. Some cocks just slide in my mouth without me ever feeling tired or sore. This was a fucking joy to suck. I sucked him a bit, me sitting down and him standing over me, and alternated with sniffs of poppers. He took his cock and out and jacked it off for a big while my tongue was stretched out so his cock head was hitting my tongue as he jacked. I sucked him a bit more, then he jacked a bit more, then he was breathing heavy and I knew his load was on the way. So I took his cock in my mouth as much as I could and swallowed his big thick salty load. I continued to suck and deepthroat him just after he came to make sure I'd got all the hot cum.

I got dressed and left. Only had to go round the corner a bit to the next dude, who I was texting before. I'd hooked up with him before (second dude from this post) and it was hot as. He said he needed to blow a massive load. He was naked and hard, his big 8.5" cut cock staring me in the face as soon as I got there. I got down and sucked it good, between hits of poppers. He really rammed my mouth with it till he blew his load. It was so hot. He dumped his massive load down my throat and made sure I swallowed every drop of it. Yum

Something else really turns me on... when guys order me to 'swallow my load' when im sucking them, then blow a big load down my throat. HOT!

3 comments:

  1. HI,
    Love you blog mate. Horny Aussie guy here. Do you get much speedo action?
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes.. not as much id like tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/1/10 14:47

    hi, just found your blog, very hot. im 33, caucasian, i think you will like my cock. email me to chat electricshadow@operamail.com

    and, HNY

    ReplyDelete