20 December 2009

Misc stories

Some more hot hookups from the past few weeks.

I was chatting online to a hot black guy.. about 6' tall, big cut cock, early 20s.. He wanted me to come over and suck him off, so how could I resist? So I went over.. had trouble finding his apartment, but eventually got there. I went in, he was wearing just a shirt and nothing else (other than a big hard-on), so I got down on my knees and started sucking. He had a big cut cock, I reckon 8.5 inches, and thick. I love sucking black cock it's such a big turn on. I sucked him for quite a bit but he had pretty good stamina and wasn't gonna cum any time soon. I got him to lay down on his bed and I knelt on the floor and sucked him. I was so hot! I asked him where he wanted to cum, and he said whenever... so when he blew, I made sure to catch it all in my mouth, swallow it down and lick his cock clean... hot!!

Next hook up was with a fuck hot white boy. He was mid-20s, very hot slim body, and cute face. I went over to his place and in no time were were naked and kissing. He knew I was only there to suck his cock, so he guided my head down to it and made me suck on it. It was about 8.5, thick, uncut, and very straight. It was soooooooo good to suck on, I was trying not to blow my load while I sucked him! At one point we were both lying on his bed, and I was doing my best to suck his big cock. I wish I could feel his big cock in my mouth right now, and run my fingers all over his hot body... yummmm. After a bit of sucking, he got me to lay on my back and he got his cock up over my face.. he then told me he was gonna cum and wanted me to swallow his load. So I did :) He blew big thick wads of cum straight into my mouth,and I swallowed them down. Afterwards, I continued to suck him a bit to make sure all his hot sticky cum was in my mouth and his cock was totally clean. Then I lay back and jacked off... there was no way I could have held off.

A couple of days later I met up with a very very hot arab dude. Fuck, he was cute!! About 30, lived on his own... he had braces, haha, but it was cute. I went over and instantly got a hard on.. he was much hotter than his pics, which is rare i guess. He offered me a beer and pretty soon we were both naked. I could have spent all night there running my hands all over his HOT body!! He was quite passionate.. but still really wanted to get his cock sucked :) so i obliged, of course. we were on his bed, and my head was firmly on his big thick cut cock. It didn't take him long to blow his load.. I think he wanted to shoot it all over himself or on my face, but I made sure I caught it all in my mouth :) it tasted really good too... but then, it always does from arab dudes.

And then for the hottest... perhaps weirdest.. hook up of all. I went to a sauna, just to check the place out and relax a bit. As soon as I'd got there, there were these two hot black guys... both looked about 20.. just standing there chatting. As I walked past, one brushed my arm. I thought he was just being silly.. but he followed me, and we ended up in a stall. He had a fucking hot body, and a big uncut cock, about 8 inches. I was sucking on his cock for a bit, and he was trying to chit-chat. At one point he said his friend thought I was hot, so I told him to go get his friend. And he did :) His friend was funny.. he was a bit camp (but still hot), and had a plaster cast on his arm! But I still got them both laying back and was taking turns to suck them. It was hot. The friend was about 8.5 inches, cut, thick, cock kinda bendy but still very suckable. I alternated between them for about 20 mins.. I was in heaven! Two big black cocks for me to service :) But after a while, they spoke to each other in another language I didn't understand, and the friend left.. The other guy then explained that they were brothers (!!) and weren't comfortable playing together. Um, ok, too weird! So I finsihed off the other guy :) He asked if I wanted to swallow, and I said yeah, but when he came it was more all over his body and on my face. But, hey, I wasn't complaining... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Nice. I don't know how you have the energy for it all.

    http://idontunderstanditeither.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete