28 December 2009

hot fun

Just read over my last post

sounds like bs doesnt it? but i assure u its not, it all happened, and FUCK it was hot

*licks lips*

Yesterday I was a bit horny so went out for some action. There was a guy I'd been chatting to for ages but never had the chance to meet. FINALLY met up with him... it was, interesting. He was about late 20s, decent body, nice and hairy, and 7" cut cock, decent thickness. I went over to suck him off, so he had me on my knees sucking him in no time. He was actually heaps hotter than his pics online, and his face was very sexy. Hot. I sucked him for a while and sniffed some poppers... then sucked him lying down... standing up... standing over me... sitting down... etc etc. I was sucking for over 45 mins... and he wasn't gonna cum. Don't wanna know what he'd taken beforehand. It was hot, but he couldnt keep his hard on and I was getting tired so I left. It would still be hot to suck his cock again when he's up for blowing a load. Annnnnyway.

After that went to the sauna. A few hot guys around, but not many I'd actually make a move for. Sucked off one guy till he came on my face, but he wasn't that great. I got bored and left.

Then hooked up with a guy I'd sucked before. (would link to the blog post but can't find it now). He has one of the best cocks I've ever sucked on. OK, well it's him or another guy I know, and it's hard to pick which is hotter. Anyway. THis dude is about 35, hot toned body, and a big, thick, straight, 8" (real inches too) cock. Fuck, it's amazing. He took some pics of me sucking him which I thought was hot (and no don't ask, cos I'm NOT posting them here!). Then once the camera was put down I got to work, sucking his big hard cock... I was tired and that but his cock still got me worked up.... a good cock just makes me turn into a horny slut, no matter how tired I am or how bad a headache I have. I was kneeling on the floor, he was standing, and I sucked him till he blew a big load in my mouth. I swallowed it all, of course! And then sucked his cock until it was totally clean of cum :)

OK i'm horny now. and as u can prob guess, a bit drunk too lol

No comments:

Post a Comment