12 October 2010

4 loads so far...

I've got 4 loads down my throat so far today.. and still looking for more.

Guy 1: 7 cut, late 20s, cute-ish, average body... massive load and tasted awesome
Guy 2: 8 uncut, late 30s, got me on my knees and  fucked my face until i swallowed his massive sweet load
Guy 3: 8 cut, 30s, as above
Guy 4: 30, 8 cut, dark skin, slim defined body, I had him blowing in no time... he didn't warn me, just blew. Hot.

best thing of all is that I haven't spilt a drop so far..

3 comments:

  1. Kinda boring posts here. Why dont you write where you meet the men and what lead up to you having sex with them?? Thats hot to hear about. Not just age, how tall, he blew. BORING AN NOT AT ALL SEXY TO READ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Corry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete