23 October 2010

middle eastern twink

Last weekend it was late.. and I was horny. Had been chatting online to his hot twink who wanted his cock sucked... as I was a bit drunk as well he managed to convince me to come to his place. Was a bit of effort and I wasn't really sure I could be bothered.. but now I'm really glad I did.

I walked in and he led me to the bedroom. He was about 22, middle eastern, slim and hot.. wearing a shirt and tracksuit pants. I started playing with his crotch and took his shirt off him... hot. When I got his cock out I was very impressed... 8", prefectly straight, cut and  thick. Why do middle eastern guys have suck beautiful cocks?

He sat on the bed while I sucked his amazing cock and every now and then licked his big balls. In no time we were both naked on the bed, him laying back and me sucking his cock. He was playing with mine at the same time. This guy just loved to be deepthroated, and I was so turned on doing it. And as I did it, I ran my hands over his hot smooth chest and stomach... yum!!

After 10 or 15 mins he said ' what do you wanna do?'.. I told him I wanted him to cum. So he laid back and pushed my head onto his cock. I was deepthroating it as he blew, and it was a massive load. Had to pull my head up a bit just to swallow and not drown! The other great thing about middle eastern guys is they all have great tasting cum ;)

I sucked him till he was soft and made sure I'd eaten all his cum. Then I got dressed and left, feeling very happy.

3 comments:

  1. what exactly defines a "massive load"? i've read you entire blog and you use that term often. so try to be a big graphic. how many wads of cum in a load?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. massive is 5+ spurts, or if the guy fills my mouth till i nearly choke.. lol

    ReplyDelete