02 October 2010

twink cum

Just had a hot uncut twink blow a load down my throat.. can still taste it in my mouth. YUM
I was surprised when we hooked up.. he was much hotter and cuter than i expected. nice face, hot trim body, yummy 8" uncut cock. I got straight to work sucking him, playing with his balls at the same time and running my hands over his hot body. After a bit he sat down and I continued to work his cock. Was sucking it and playing with his balls when he said he was about to cum... he blew a pretty big load which i swallowed down. tasted really good too!

i got fed more cum last night as well. first guy was middle eastern, about 20, 7" cut cock.. not as big as i'd have liked but still reasonable enough. he dropped his pants and shoved his cock in my mouth... then was blowing a massive load down my throat in less than 30 secs. wow, he must have been horny. totally took me by surprise. but I like quickies ;)

after that was another dude, about 25, white, 7" cut as well. Got down on my knees and worked his cock. he asked me if i wanted his load.. i moaned.. and swallowed it all, stood up and left. hot.

the great thing about sucking off hot twinks is some of them have really amazing tasting cum

No comments:

Post a Comment