23 October 2010

5 - 9...

Ok sorry my last post was a bit brief.. was super horny and in a hurry when I was writing it.

I'd post some more details about the next 5 guys but it was all a bit of a blur... I was in a hotel room and had guys coming over to get sucked off.

#8 was amazing though. Wasn't sure I was really into him but as soon as he walked in I discovered he was heaps heaps hotter than his pics. Late 30s, wog dude, cute face and muscled body. I started rubbing his crotch and he took his shirt off.. hot. He got his cock out and so I got down onto my knees and sucked on it. Wow, felt good... 8" thick and uncut. He was really getting into it and seemed to love getting head. I was sliding his foreskin up and down with my tongue while I sucked him. I had my hands on his hips while he was fucking my mouth good. Then he said he was gonna cum soon, so I looked at him then kept on sucking, taking his cock even further into my mouth. That got him hard and it wasn't long before he shot a massive load in my mouth, which I swallowed. I kept on sucking him till he got soft, which he seemed to enjoy. Would love to hook up with this dude again.

Oh and #5 was pretty awesome. He walks in, shuts the door, then gets his cock out straight away... big 8" thick and cut. His face wasn't that hot.. he was kinda scrawny, about 25, light brown hair.. but he pushed me down and shoved his cock in my mouth. This guy was just there to use my mouth, get off, then leave. And that's just what he did. He fucked my mouth... I did my best to deepthroat and I have to admit his cock was a big turn on. Didn't take long before he was breathing heavier and shooting his load.. but he didn't say anything.. not then, or the whole time. He just blew in my mouth and held my head down onto his cock. It was a big load and I swallowed it all but I didn't really have a choice.. he wasn't gonna let me take my face of my cock. Totally hot.  Then he buckled his pants back up and walked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment