26 February 2011

Deepthroating practice

Hey guys. I've been getting a bit of deepthroating practice lately.. I'm getting really good at it now and getting better stamina!

Sorry for the delay in updates again I've been pretty busy and tired. But thanks for all the hot emails and pics ive been sent.. keem em coming! melbsuckparty@gmail.com

Just now I hooked up with a hot american dude. He was late 20s, latin, decent looks, nice thick 7" cut straight cock. I undid his shorts and slid down his briefs, got on my knees and started sucking on it. It was a great cock, all in perfect proportion. He was rock hard in no time and telling me how much he liked it (love it how americans do that!). I sucked on his cock head, then deepthroated it, then sucked and wanked it at the same time. He seemed to like the latter best for whatever reason. But it was pretty hot to deepthroat and take right into my mouth till my nose was squashed up against his pubes. He put his hands on my shoulders and face fucked me a bit.. felt so hot and hard to describe, a thick cock ramming down my throat. Usually that would make me gag but I'm getting heads better at avoiding it.

I pulled off his cock, sniffed some poppers and went back to wanking it while i sucked the head. He was getting pretty close and moaning. He said he was gonna cum and a few seconds later I was flooded with a MASSIVE load. As he started to cum I took his cock deepthroat again and held my head down while he finished cumming. It was a huge load and tasted good, I'd say half sweet, half salty. I pulled my mouth off slowly making sure I got every last drop. Then suddenly deepthroated it again quickly. He liked that.

-----------

I've been sucking a few more cocks too since the last post... including a few hot young uncut dudes and some hung cut dudes in their 30s. One of them is awesome to suck, thick 8" cut cock and cute face, and loves watching me swallow his cum and lick his cock clean.

But the hottest of my latest hookups was the other night. A fuckbuddy came over.. I've been sucking him off for almost a year now.. and got naked. He is very hot, late 30s, hairy chest, toned, and a huge 9.5" uncut cock.

We pashed, and I played with his nippled and chest hair, sucking and licking. A hairy chest on an older guy is such a fucking turn on.

I soon got to work on his huge cock, sucking the head, playing with the foreskin, sucking his balls, and deepthroating. It was a bit of a marathon session.. spent ages sucking him in several positions and places ;)

The best part was deepthroating his monster cock.  It's long but also really thick and it takes a bit of out me to deepthroat it. I was stuffed afterwards! But impressed that I managed to deepthroat it for so long (and that it felt so fucking good).

The usual pattern was I'd pash him, then get down to his cock, put the tip of it on my tongue and look up at him. Then I'd open my mouth wider and take it all in one go. Right down to the base. And either let him fuck the hell out of my face or just hold my head down,  staying still, and running my hands over his hot body.

Eventually he blew his load, and I deepthroated him while he blew. It's a bit of a challenge with this guy sometimes cos he blows absolutely enormous loads. This one wasnt too bad (but still huge) so I managed not to spill any. Felt amazing having cum spurting down my throat while his cock was buried deep in my face. So. Fucking. Hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment