05 February 2011

the past week

I just sucked off a hot hung dude. He was 35, average body, cute face, big thick 8" cut cock. He wanted it sucked dry so how could I say no?

As soon as we met up I was on my knees and he dropped his pants. There was a big cock right in front of me and it was growing. So I didn't stuff around.. took it all in my mouth and sucked on it good. I had the guy moaning in no time! When he was fully hard we paused for a minute to take some pics (no im not going to post them!) then got back to it. I sucked on his big round balls and hairy sack and that got him really hard. Love it when guys have big balls and I can barely fit them both into my mouth at once.

Went back to his cock and alternated between quick sucking and slow deepthroating. It was awesome. Stopped sucking again to get back to his balls and he was jacking off as I sucked them. Then all of a sudden he said 'I'm gonna cum' so I got his big cock back into my mouth damn quick. He blew a big load straight down my throat. I played with his cock and deepthroated it a bit more afterwards to make sure I'd got all the cum.

-----

I had another good hook up a couple of days ago. A dude wanted his cock sucked so I went over. He answered the door in his briefs. Hot. He was about my height, 28, nice hairy body and a big bulge. I got to my knees and sucked his cock in the doorway. It was about 7.5", decent thickness, straight, and cut.

After a few mins he got up and went to lay on the bed. I got on the floor, on my knees, and worked on his cock. It was just the right size to deepthroat comfortably. It was hot running my hands over his hairy chest and playing with his nipples while I sucked him.

His balls were hot to suck on too although he preferred my mouth on his cock. Sucked him for another 10 mins or so before he held my head down and blew a big load down my throat. I swallowed every last drop. We were both dripping in sweat by then. Very hot.

---------

Had a few hook ups before that too and they were hot. Not long after I wrote my last post on here a regular came over to be sucked off. He's late 20s, hairy, decent uncut cock. As I was sucking him another dude came over, about 40, 8" uncut.. didn't really look like his pics and the other guy wasn't into him, so I made him shoot his load in my mouth then piss off. Not long after that I swallowed the first guy's load.

Also sucked off a hung mate outdoors, 9" cut and hot body. As he was blowing his load two hot twinks walked in on us and watched me lick his cock dry. They juts wanted to watch I think.. they disappeared pretty quick afterwards.

And I sucked on two big cocks at once. Both guys around 40, decent bodies, one 8" cut and the other 8" uncut. It was very hot alternating between them and sucking on both at once. I was on my knees with them standing over me.. and before I knew it they were feeling each other up and kissing. Haha. Not that I cared as long as I got to suck their big cocks. The cut dude blew his load first while the other guy was jacking off. I stuck my tongue out and took it in my mouth so the other guy could see, then sucked the rest of the cum off his cock. Then went straight to the uncut guy and made sure I got the first guys cum all over his cock, then sucked it off and swallowed. Didn't take long for the uncut guy to cum too.. fed me a big hot load straight down my throat. Yum...

No comments:

Post a Comment