26 February 2011

Hot twink

Just swallowed my third load for the day, from a hot twink. He was pretty shy about meeting and didn't think he was gonna do it, but to my surprise I got his cock in my mouth. He's 22, tall, thin, really cute face, and a decent 8" uncut cock. I pulled up his shirt and started sucking on his nipples while I undid his shorts and dropped his pants. Played with his cock and balls a bit while I was licking his chest then got down on my knees and started working on his cock. It was a reasonble thickness, awesome foreskin, and tasted totally hot. I deepthroated a bit, on and off, and normal sucking. His cock head was a bit sensitive, which is fine, so I spent most of the time with his cock firmly shoved in my mouth. He'd stop me every so often and jack off, so I stuck out my tongue and made sure his cock was resting on it as he jacked off. On about the fourth time of doing that he said he was about to blow, then said 'suck my cock'. So I did, and took it right into my mouth as he blew his load. It tasted awesome.. nothing better than hot twink boy sperm! I cleaned off his cock with my mouth and then we pressed our bodies against each other for a bit. it was so hot. and at the very end he said 'you have a great mouth'... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment