27 February 2011

4 & 5

Ended up swallowing 2 more loads last night, both from amazing big cocks.

First guy was late 20s, short but hot. Nice hairy body, cute face, and a big 8" uncut cock, decent thickness. It looked kinda funny at first.. a short guy with a huge cock.. but it was fun. I got on my knees and sucked on his cock, taking it deep into my mouth and stopping every now and then to play with his foreskin and rub his hot hairy chest. At one point I was deepthroating him while he had a smoke.. hot! Afterwards he lay on a couch and had my head buried in his crotch.. I made sure I had his cock deep in my mouth when he blew his load. It was pretty big and tasted great. I swallowed.

Second guy was amazing. Totally stunning body and cock. He was very 'discreet' so I didn't get to see much of him before we hooked up and lining up a meet took forever. Finally I got my hands on him! He's tall, slim toned smooth body, middle eastern. I licked on his nipples and ran my hands over his body while I fumbled around and got his cock out. Wow, I rarely see cocks as great as this. It was totally utterly perfect. Big, 9", cut, thick, ramrod straight, and hard as a rock. There was something almost magical about sucking it. I was a bit drunk and at one point thought I must have been dreaming it. This guy had a seriously hot body and cock and it was all mine! He loved it too, kept telling me how cute I am and how good I suck.. haha!!

Sucked him a bit standing up and him sitting down, then had him laying on a bed and me working his cock. It was a total joy to deepthroat and felt so good in my mouth. I sucked him passionately for quite a while, maybe 20 minutes. He wanted me to rub my hands and cock on his body while he jacked off.. and how could I say no? When he was about to cum he told me and I got my head back down on his cock, taking it right down my throat as he blew his load. Fuck, what a load it was. Tasted unreal. One of the best I've ever had, if not the best. Sweet, thick but not too thick, and lots of it. I kept on sucking his cock as he kept on blowing, and swallowed every drop, licked it clean, then collapsed on the bed beside him.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Nice to hear about getting a great tasting load of cum. I've only ever spat one load (it tasted foul) but otherwise I always gulp them down. Sometimes they're nice big loads and I can savour the aftertaste for some time after I've been fed. BTW yesterday I was fucked once and I sucked 6 or 7 cocks, 3 of which gave me loads, one of them huge. I just love swallowing copious amounts of cum like a greedy cumpig. Not a bad afternoon's work ;)

    ReplyDelete