21 September 2009

Flashback

This happened a few years ago... but it was VERY hot and I'm horny tonight, so I'm blogging it

i wasn't single then, but i was very horny and my bf wasn't around. i was chatting to this guy online.. he was hot, had a cut cock, and liked being sucked off. so i hooked up with him. we went to some quiet bushland near where i was living back then... found a quiet spot and i got on my knees. he took his shirt off.. fuck, he was hot. lots of hot muscles. he got his cock out too... he was pretty much hard straight away. I took his hot cut cock into my mouth and started sucking. It was such a turn on. He loved getting his cock sucked and was very vocal about it.

I kept on sucking him and he was telling me he was getting close. He asked if I was gonna swallow it and Id said... " We'll see" .. He eventually blew his load and it was amazing. I don't think Id ever tasted cum so nice until then. I gulped it all down... .and kept on sucking his cock. He seemed pretty spent but I was so turned on that I couldn't stop sucking....

Then he got hard again. Wow. He really liked it. He was so into being sucked and I was so into sucking him. It wasn't long before he was cumming... AGAIN!! fuck, it was so hot. I swallowed it all and kept on sucking his cock just like the last time.

I thought soon he would push me off his cock and want to do. But he let me keep sucking!! I asked him if he could go again, and he told me to keep sucking his cock. So I did. He was loving it. It took a while but I got him to b low again! HOT!! I swallowed three loads without stopping.. wow. it was amazing.

Next time I do a flashback I should tell you about the guy I sucked FIVE loads from non-stop... that guy was a freak!

No comments:

Post a Comment