27 September 2009

SWALLOWED two hot guys

Two hot dudes just came over and I swallowed both their loads!!! HOT!!!!!!!

----

OK, i started writing that last night when I was a bit drunk... but I got distracted as another guy wanted to come over.. and then another one! I was soooo horny...all up i swallowed FOUR loads...yum!

And I know what you're thinking. I"m such a cocksucking slut. Welll its true. Thanks to everyone whose sent me emails saying how hot my blog is ... or asking if i want to suck you ;) The rule is, guys, I gotta be discreet. If you want me to suck you, you gotta be HOT and HUNG and CLEAN. Email me your pics and profile name and then i'll get back to you with another profile... melbsuckparty@gmail.com :P

-----

So back to last night. A guy came over... early 30s, reasonably good body, thick 7.5" uncut cock. Id asked him if it was cool for me to suck another guy at the same time, and he said sure. So I was working on his cock when the other guy got there... He came in and stripped off, and in no time I was on my knees on the floor, them both standing over me, and I was sucking their cocks. The other guy was about mid 20s, decent 7 cut cock. It was really hot servicing both their cocks at once... I was in heaven,... and I was getting so hard and horny just thinking about how hot it will be when they both blow on my tongue.

I continued sucking for a while, switching between them. While I was sucking the uncut guy, he bend over and started sucking the other dude. A bit after that the other guy (the cut one) blew his load. He pulled back a bit and was jacking off, but I forced my mouth onto it as he was blowing so I could taste his cum. It was hot!!

That got me really horned up. I turned back to the uncut guy and started sucking really intensely. It wasn't long before he came too--right down my throat :)

I hope I can get them both back over again sometime.

I'll write up the other two guys later on.

Cocks sucked: 4
Loads swallowed: 4 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment