14 September 2009

Swallowed some sweet cum

This evening I went over to a mates place to suck him off. We've hooked up a few times--no nonsense stuff. I go over, he gets his cock out, I suck him, I swallow, I leave. It's hot as.

So I went over, knelt in front of him, and we both had some poppers while I felt up his cock. I got pretty horny pretty quick, so I pulled off his pants and started sucking him. It was very hot feeling his cock go in and out of my mouth... and looking up and seeing his hot body. I sucked him good for a while then he said he was about to blow. I love it when this guy cums. He floods my mouth with his juice and it always tastes so sweet. I was a good boy and swallowed the first bit, then sucked his cock more as he was still cumming, and swallowed all that down too. I didn't spill a drop. It was VERY hot.

I'm hoping sometime soon I can live out my fantasy of sucking off two guys at once and them BOTH cumming in my mouth/on my tongue at the same time, and me swallowing all their hot cum.... yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment