16 September 2009

sucked some HOT cocks today

I was horny before work today, so I headed over to a guy's place. I'd been chatting to him on and off. He wanted me to suck him off and swallow his load. He wasn't too bad looking, mid-30s, few muscles, very masculine... but not the best looking either. Still, he was OK enough. He cock his cock out, I sniffed some poppers and I got on my knees to suck him. His cock was OK.. decent thickness and in proportion, but not too big. I sucked him for a bit and he was talking dirty, telling me that he wasn't gonna say when he cums, he's just gonna blow in my mouth. That was hot and made me suck him harder... until he blew his load in my mouth and I swallowed it all!

After work I went to the sauna. Fuck it was hot! I got there and showered, and headed into the steamroom. There was this HOT and very HUNG twink being sucked off by a decent-looking guy. I sat next to them and played with their cocks... sucked the twink for a bit.. then got on my knees and sucked off the other guy. He had a decent cut cock and loved being deepthroated. I sucked him till I it got too hot for me, I went out to shower, but when I got back they'd gone.

After that there was this hot guy being sucked off. I could see that he had a pretty nice cut cock. I got down and started sucking him (taking turns). There was this HOT black guy that came and sat next to him,. Didn't think he'd want to play, but he did... in no time I was sucking on his big uncut cock. I was really getting turned on switching between the guys and sucking both their cocks.. it was a bit awkward cos all these other guys came over to watch and try to play, but I still managed to taste their beautiful cocks. I wished they both would have cum in my mouth, but I don't think either were ready to blow.

After that thing got a bit quiet. Felt up a few guys but nothing of much interest... I might try again tomorrow night and see if there are some nice big cocks to keep me occupied...

cocks sucked: 6
loads swallowed: 1

I wish I could have swallowed more loads today, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment