14 September 2009

Sucking two arab boys

I've been a bit sick and busy, so STILL no action :( So rather than have the blog sit here idly, here is a flashback from earlier this year.

I was visiting another city. I arrived mid-morning after getting on the plane very tired and very hungover. So I felt like shit-- all I wanted to do was sleep. But that evening I got a text from these guys I had chatted to online. They wanted me to come over. Since they weren't too far from the hotel and I was pretty horny (hangovers make me heaps horny...) I decided I'd head over.

They were both arab, in their early 20s, and very hot. I got to their place, we started chatting a bit, then one of them pulled me into the bedroom. In no time we were both naked and I was sucking on his nice cut cock. His bf came into the room as well, stripped off and lay on the bed. I took turns sucking them both... one of them standing up next to the bed, the other one laying on it. This went on for only about 5 mins... then the guy who was standing said "I'm gonna cum" and started blowing his load. I took all his cock into my mouth and swallowed it all. Fuck, it tasted amazing. Some of the best cum I've ever tasted.

This surprised him and his bf a bit and got them really turned on. After I'd swallowed all the cum I looked at the guy on the bed and he have me a 'Is it my turn?' look... So I got straight to work on his cock and pretty soon he was blowing a load down my throat. Damn. Another VERY tasty load of hot cum. I didn't spill a drop from either of them because it tasted so damn good!!!

Sucking of couples really is a lot of fun. Double the cum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment