20 March 2011

six twinks

In the past week I've sucked off 6 hot twinks. Some of them together, and some of them twice. It's always hot getting a mouthful of twink sperm.

First one was the other week. He was horny and didn't have much time but needed to get off, so he got me to suck his cock. He was about 20, cute, hot smooth toned body. Had a decent cock too, about 7.5" uncut and good thickness. He was in shorts and a t-shirt when I walked in, so I got down on my knees and pulled his cock out of his shorts. He was already hard so I sucked on it and took it in my mouth deepthroat. Tasted great. Sucked him for a bit then pulled off to lick his balls and suck on them a bit. Made him take off his shirt and it was a huge turn on looking up at his hot twink body. I got back on his cock and he fucked my face a bit, then pulled me off so he could jack off. He asked where I wanted him to cum and I said in my mouth. So as he blew his load I took his cock in my mouth, sucked it deep till he had spurted all his cum down my throat. I got up and left.

Next one was one of the hot twink boys I'd sucked off not long ago... the one that told me I have a great mouth. He has such a hot face and body. I took off his shirt and licked his nipples. His body is so tight and hot! While I did that I undid his belt and dropped his pants down. His big uncut cock was getting hard and looked awesome. He took of my shirts and pants and I rubbed my body and cock against his. After holding his hot body against mine for a bit I got down and sucked his cock. It felt so good in my mouth and he loved it. I deepthroated his cock and every time he seemed surprised, almost a mix of shock and pleasure. I don't think this boy gets deepthroated much... he'd kind of pull back a bit as I did it, as if he didn't want to hurt me or something. But after a bit I had my hands on his hips holding him in place. He was moaning a bit and I didn't want him to blow too quickly, so I stopped and licked his balls a bit, gradually working my tongue lower and lower. It wasn't long before I had him turned around with his ass sticking into my face. His hole tasted sweet and smooth, just like a hot twink ass should. Rimmed him till I was gasping for air and then went back to his cock. He rewarded me with a huge load down my throat, which I swallowed. As he shot I deepthroated and held my head there, feeling shoot after shoot of hot cum on the back of my tongue and sliding down my throat. Hot!

Not long after that I sucked another hot twink. Also sucked him off today and each time it was pretty much the same thing. He got naked, walked up to me, and I licked his nipples while playing with his balls. Then I got on my knees and sucked his balls, looking up at his hot toned body. I took his 7.5" uncut cock in my mouth, sucking it and playing with the foreskin. He sat down and had my head between his legs. I sucked on his cock till he blew. He has the cutest look on his face as he is about to blow and makes these hot moaning sounds as he does. The first time I told him to blow all over my face. The second time (today) I swallowed.

There was a reason for making him shoot a massive load on my face. Another twink wanted to get sucked off afterwards (actually he wanted me to suck 2 guys at once, which was hot, but the first guy isn't into threesomes). So I told him my face was covered in cum and I'l swallow his load. He is about 23, cute wog boy, gorgeous face and nice 7" uncut straight-as-a-rod cock. I got on my knees while he took his cock out, and I made him rub it in my face, smearing around the other twink's cum. Then I deepthroated him and licked up all of that cum. This dude is young and looks innocent but defnitely knows how to fuck a face. He grabbed the back of my head and told me to deepthroat. As I did he held my head down. He was firmly holding me in place and fucked my face good. It was all on his terms, him in control.. I was just a mouth that he wanted to get off in. He shot his load without warning and held my head down as he blew. I could feel it shooting straight down my throat. He said thanks, pulled up his shorts and disappeared.

And a few nights later... two twinks at once! One was the fucking hot 20yo from a few weeks ago, with the body of a model and a nice thick 7.5 cut cock. The other was his mate, early 20s, tall and hairy body (yum), and decent 8" uncut cock. Turns out the first dude is really into groups and wanted to line one up, but this is all we could manage at short notice. We all undressed and I got on my knees and sucked off the uncut guy. They kissed over the top of me. I then went to the cut twink and sucked him off too, and in no time had both cocks in my mouth. It was hot as. The uncut guy really liked being deepthroated and fucking my face. The whole thing would have been hotter if things stayed like that, but the cut dude is also a bottom (ah, the super cute twinks always are). So he wanted to share his mates cock with me and a lot of the time I was waiting my turn. But nevermind. After a while I asked them if they wanted to blow. I was laying on my back with both kneeling over my face, one on each side. Was trying to suck them both off although from that angle its pretty hard, and almost impossible to deepthroat properly. They were jacking off and kissing each other, and the uncut dude blew his load. He shot it all over my face and stretched out tongue, and I made sure to suck the cum off his cock afterwards. A few mins later the cut twink blew his load that way too. I missed some of the cum from both of them... the whole situation wasn't ideal but it was still very hot.

In other news I:
- hooked up with the hot hung arab again. Got two loads out of him, both down my throat. We were playing around for over an hour.
- got face fucked and spanked hard by the older hung wog guy I hook up with every now and then. Next time he does it I will definitely blog it.
- had a hot massage from a cute boy who shot his load all over my back then used it to massage me.
- sucked off a 30-something dude with a cut cock, but he didn't cum. so not newsworthy.

4 comments:

  1. we need more stories of your progress slut - it's been too long! keep it coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. write something new, babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the people have fantasies about horny mature women playing with them. It's depends upon choice dude. We can't do anything about that. But there are several other sites that provide teenage horny chicks for phone sex. You should try that once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. spurt private mene lounge for Aussie men http://mayeshilljay.wix.com/spurt-mens-lounge

    ReplyDelete