02 March 2011

Two big cocks at once!

So I've been really horny lately.. Shoot me.

Hooked up with a couple a few hours ago. I was chatting to one of them online and he told me they werew both hung.. and wanted to fuck my face and blow down my throat. How could I say no?

Arranged to meet up and I was on my knees naked when they walked up to me. They didn't say a word - just took their pants off and got their big cocks out. Both guys were late 30s and had thick 8.5" uncut cocks. Pretty big actually. I started sucking on one of them and he was moaning a bit, shoving his cock deeper into my face. I stopped and sucked on the other dude so he was fully hard. Then I went back to the first guy and deepthroated his cock, taking it as far in my mouth as I could. That got them both pretty horny and in no time the other guy wanted me to do the same. But neither of them said a thing the whole time.

Got my mouth back on the other guys cock and he put his hands on the back of my head and face fucked me. I pulled off to get face fucked by his boyfriend, and back and forth. A few times I opened my mouth wide and took the heads of both their big cocks in at once.

It was very hot and was obviously getting both them turned on. The first guy was always jacking his cock while I was on his bf's dick. So after a while when I got back to it I stuck my tongue out and he shot a big load all over my tongue and in my mouth. While he was still shooting I deepthroated it and swallowed all his cum.

With his load still in my mouth I went back to the other guys cock and tried to suck it with his bf's load in my mouth. But he pushed my head back. I didn't understand why at first but then I realised it was cos he was shooting his load. He wanted to see me take it in his mouth like i did to his bf. Hot! So I quickly swallowed the rest of the first guys load and got my tongue out to catch his cum. He shot it straight in my mouth and then I did the same thing again - deepthroated until I had swallowed it all.

After that they both stood there, panting a bit. I noticed the first guy had a bit of cum still leaking out of his cock so I sucked it up. Quickly deepthroated them both one more time to make sure I'd cleaned off their cocks. And that was it. Two horny men that just wanted to use my mouth.

1 comment: