07 March 2011

swallowing a hairy muscled wog's load

I just sucked off a hairy muscled dude. Late 30s, wog, hot muscled body and very hot body hair. He stripped off as I knelt on the floor naked, walked over to me, and shoved his big cock at my mouth. It was about 8.5", cut and very thick. I went straight for his big hairy balls, sucking and slurping on them, before taking his thick cock in my mouth. I deepthroated him straight away and took it right down till my nose was rubbing in his pubes.
After a bit he sat down on a couch and held my head onto my cock, pushing it down as he fucked my face. I played with his chest and nipples with my hands. I was so turned on by it I had to stop sucking his cock and start sucking his nipples and licking his chest. In no time we were pashing and he told me to lay down on the floor. I did as I was told. He had his knees behind my head and pushed his body down so his cock slid straight down my throat. It's a hot angle.. the easiest to deepthroat in usually. He fucked my face that way and in a few other positions.

In between positions I pulled on both his nipples and lent in, telling him I wanted him to blow down my throat. That turned him on even more. His cock was a pleasure to deepthroat and I loved looking at his hot body and rubbing my hands over it while I sucked him. He was kneeling on the floor when he blew, my head between his legs. He said his load was coming, so I took his cock in deep as he started to shoot. He held my head down as he blew a big load down my throat even though I was starting to choke. It was very hot.

------------------------

I've sucked off a few more hot guys since the last post too. First was the young middle eastern guy with the big 9" cut cock. Played around with him and deepthroated him as he blew another very hot tasting load down my throat.

Then there was a hot young dude I've sucked off before. Late 20s, slim, tattoos, 7.5" uncut cock. He fucked my face till he blew a big load. He said he hadn't cum in a few days and I could tell. Tasted great though.

And another hot hairy dude that made me worship his cock and nipples. He fed me a huge load from his 7.5" cut cock.

There was also a hot leb, late 20s, very cute face and hot hairy body. He had an 8" cut cock, with a bit of a downwards bend. Was a bit unsure at first about the angle but it turned out to work really well and it slid straight down my throat. He held my head down and looked straight at me as he pumped his huge load down my throat.

There were a few other guys too but nothing as good as these ones ;)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous15/4/11 08:47

    I wish I had been there I'd of helped ya!...man thats hot I used to go into peoples basemensts especially if I knew how hot the hubby was or the stud that I'd see going into the womens home''that of course when I was young and agile and could run if I had to..I no it was the wrong thing to do but I myself was never very handsome or desirerable so I go into the basements and very quietly lisend for the rattele and pounding of sex taking place in beds or anywhere possible and get off that
    way..dreaming it was me under or with him..but yes you aussie men are hot and I've dreamt of many hot aussie men muscle dudes using me as they want to?..why fight

    ReplyDelete
  2. hairymen rock! i have a greek mate hairy like ape, he sits om my face and rubs back and forwards as i eat em wet and sloppy, yhen he hops on top of me and holds me as we pash wet kisses, then i lick em all over and make my way down to his bushy pubes and lose myself in them till he asks me to suck his thick slug mmmm what a man, greekmen rule xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are the pics, why only stories. Please add pictures too. Take a tour this link showmecock.blogspot.com or mail me your own full frontal cock pics at faran_rehan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous27/5/15 21:35

    Thanks for the stories. I love a good fairytale.

    ReplyDelete