01 March 2011

wog cock

before you ask .. the last post is true. all of it (actually all my posts are true). im still pinching myself!!

and still being horny, I hooked up with a regular. Late 30s, wog, big 8" cut cock. He fucked my mouth good!! I got on my knees and slurped his hard cock as soon as he had it out of his pants. Didn't take long till he was edging.. he threw my head off his cock a few times (sometimes by pulling my hair.. ouch!) and made me slurp on his big balls. Then when I'd stop he'd hold his cock right in front of my mouth and look at me. That was the signal to get back on it and take it as deep as I could. After about the 6th or 7th time it became too much for him and he unleashed his huge load down my throat. I didn't get to taste much as it went straight down my throat.. most of it missing my mouth completely. I deepthroated a few more times after that - taking it in deep in one swoop, then pulling off completely - to clean his cock off.

Fuck I am horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment