22 October 2009

Two more loads

How good is this, I got three loads down my throat by 1pm!!!

It's been a quiet day at wok so I could sneak out.. First guy was the same guy as yesterday. He was naked and hard again when I got there. I went over to him on the bed and sucked his cock good. He moans a lot when being sucked which is hot. He blew a big salty load on my mouth again and held my head onto his cock. I swallowed it all like a good boy. Yum

Second dude was about 40 .. He answered the door naked with a massive hard on. Looking at his face he wasn't very attractive but he had a massive thick straight 9 inch cut cock. I dropped to my knees and got to work. He was ramming in into the back of my mouth.. Which usually hurts but his cock was the right shape so it felt good. He kept asking if he could suck me, but I said no. I kept on sucking him and he asked if I swallow. I didn't answer but kept on working his cock with my mouth. Then he blew a massive load.. And kind of leaned over me as he was cumming so it went straight down my throat. I swallowed every drop ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment