06 January 2011

8 loads in a day

It's time I wrote this up.. happened a few weeks ago and haven't got around to it. I swallowed 8 loads in a day... will try to remember what all the guys were like!

Guy 1 was mid 30s, average looks, but a decent 8" cut cock. Nice thickness. I sucked him off, swallowed, and he left. Not much to report.

Guy 2 was mid 20s, hot hairy body, 8" uncut cock. I blew him while he gave me a massage. He fed me a pretty big load at the end of it all.

Guys 3 and 4 were mates, both cut, a bit under 7 inches, and young. I wasn't sure they were really my type, but the concept of sucking 2 guys at once and swallowing loads had me turned on big time. They came to my hotel room, got their cocks out, and had me on the floor servicing them both. One of the guys (call him X) blew first, a pretty big load, and they both watched me swallow it. The other guy then lay back on the bed and jacked off, shoving his cock into my mouth as he came. Another nice tasting load.

Guy 5 was 19, hot body, pretty shy.. and a massive uncut cock. About 8 inches. He came over, took his cock out, and made me suck on it. It tasted good and was pretty thick. He took a while to cum but fed me a big load when he did :)

Last 3 loads were.. well, X came over again, with another mate. This guy was hot, about 30, nice body and massive cut cock, probably 9.5 inches. It was HUGE!! They got me in the shower and the mate pissed all over me while they both watched. X tried to piss too, but couldn't with the audience (haha), so me and the other guy went back to the main room while X had a piss.

I spent the next half hour, at least, worknig both their cocks. The other guys cock was much nicer than Xs, but was still hot to suck both at once. Actually X is a cum machine and it didn't take him long to blow. I took his load in my mouth then spat it on the other guys cock, and immediately licked it off and took his big cock in my mouth. Sucked on it for a while, I was getting tired, and this guy was nowhere near cumming. He wanted to blow so I kept at it. X was hard again in no time and fed me ANOTHER load (third for the day!) while I was working on the other guys cock. After a while he lay down and shoved my head on his big cock, and eventually blew a load down my throat. I don't spill cum so after he'd blown, X asked him if he was going to cum yet. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment