15 January 2011

slurpin on a big cock

I just sucked off a guy about 10 mins ago. He was mid 40s, hairy, alright looks, and a massive thick cut 8" cock... just the kind of cock I like to go down on, suck and swallow.

I got on my knees and he got his cock out. I played with it a bit to get it hard.. it was pretty big when soft and just kept on getting bigger and bigger! I put it in my mouth and started sucking it slowly, then deepthroated it a bit, then pleasured his cock head with my tongue for a while. This guy was really masculine and blokey and just wanted to use my young mouth to get off.

I started deepthroating him again, taking his thick cock right down into my mouth. That got him super horny. He held his hands on the back of my head and started to pump my mouth a bit. I pulled off to get some air but unfortuantely just at the wrong time.. he was starting to shoot his load! He didn't say anything, didnt breath heavier or groan, just started shooting it.

A few drops shot on my face, a few on the floor. I got my mouth back on that cock damn quick and drank up the rest of his load. It tasted pretty good, sweet and thick. When he finished blowing I sucked his cock clean and then ate the spunk that landed on my face. It was hot!!

---

I also sucked off the hot twink again a few days ago... mid 20s, hot body, 8" uncut cock. See the earlier posts. Swallowed his load as he lay back and relaxed. It's hot being a cum swallower and taking his load all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment