09 January 2011

more cum

This is a write-up of a day a few weeks ago when I was visiting another city... Sucked off a few guys and it was hot.

First guy was 35, beefy/muscled, few tats. He answered the door in his boxers. I got hard straight away and he was heaps hotter than his pics. Really cute face too which was nice. He led me to the bedroom and he laid on the bed, and made me get naked. I undressed and started feeling his cock through his boxers. It was nice and thick, cut, about 7.5 inches. I pulled it out and went straight to work, taking it straight down my throat and giving him great head.

He said it took him a while to blow and wanted a long session, which normally I wouldn't do as I get bored, but this dude was worth it. Totally hot body. I alternated between sucking on his big cock, sucking both his balls at once, and licking his nipples. Every now and then he'd force my head onto his cock and hold it down... so hot. He was playing a bit with my cock.. I pre cum a lot.. and would get my precum on his fingers then make me lick it off. Was pretty damn hot. We played like that for about an hour until he was ready to cum. He was laying back, made me get my head onto his cock, and pumped my mouth. He told me to be a good cocksucker and swallow every drop. I wasn't allowed to spill any. When he came I gulped down his cum .. but had to gulp a few times as there was a LOT of it. I left feeling very well fed.

Straight after that.. not even 10 mins later.. I went over to another guys place. He was late 20s, slim with a little muscle, smooth and very very fucking hot. Wow. He took off his hot briefs and made me suck his big 8" uncut cock. I couldn't stop running my hands over his hot body. Some cocks are a total pleasure to deepthroat and this was definitely one of them!

Then he told me he doesn't cum from blowjobs, but will if he is rimming a nice ass. Now I normally am not into getting rimmed so I was hesitant. Next thing I knew he'd taken my pants off me and pushed me onto the bed, and he went for it. It felt kinda good, althoguh being rimmed doesn't really do much for me. So I made him lay on the bed so I could suck his big cock while I sat on his face. I wanted his load so bad. He seemed to get really, really turned on by rimming me and kept saying what a nice ass I have.. LOL. I went to town on his cock, taking it right down my throat, and working over his head and foreskin with my tongue while I sucked him. Didn't take him long till he said 'here comes my load'.. so I kept on sucking and got a big load of cum in my mouth... which I swallowed (of course). I sucked his cock clean, got dressed and left.

Not long after that I was chatting online to a couple that really needed to unload. They were average looks, both about late 20s, but had decent looking cut cocks. Both about 7.5 inches and decent thickness. So I agreed to come over. The deal was I would walk in, they would both be naked, I would suck them both off at once, they would blow down my throat, I'd swallow then leave.

Now sometimes when I agree stuff like that with guys they won't do exactly what they'd said they would.. eg some guys arent naked when I walk in, try to play with my ass, or if a couple, try to fuck each other, etc. To my surprise, though, it all went EXACTLY as planned :) I walked in and both were totally naked with their meaty cocks out, and hard. I got straight to my knees and sucked on both at once. It's a bit hard to suck cock properly when there's 2 in my mouth.. so I alternated between them, sucknig each guy for about 20 seconds before switching to the other. One of the guys was getting close and asked me if I was still gonna swallow. HAHA what a dumb question! I sucked on his cock while he moaned and got close, then took all his cum in my mouth. Once he was done I spat some of the cum on his boyfriends cock then sucked it off, swallowing the first guys load as I did so. That had the second guy getting very very horny and he blew his load in my mouth too. I swallowed it all. Fuck, I love cum so much. I made sure I cleaned off their cocks with my mouth before I stood up and walked out.

It's a huge turn on when a couple just want to use my mouth to get off in. No mess either when I swallow every drop.. :)

Last hookup for the day was a bit later on, after I went to the sauna for a bit (i walked around the steam room naked, sucked on a few decent cocks, but it was pretty quiet, and no loads). Another couple wanted me to service them in their outdoor spa... hot! It was pretty shit weather but the spa was heated very nicely. I'd hooked up with them before although didn't get to go in the spa that time.

So I went over, one of them offered me a beer, and we went out to the spa. It was pretty cold outside but nice when we all got in, totally naked of course. These guys are a bit older, late 30s, and needed a younger boy to suck them both dry. One of them is pretty average looking, hairy, about 7" uncut cock. The other is much hotter, nicer body, 8" cut cock. He also cums pretty easily! I was playing with both cocks under the water when the second guy stood up and shoved his cock in my mouth. I sucked on it, deepthroating a bit, while his boyfriend watched (and I think some other people in nearby buildings.. haha. love putting on a show). After a while the other dude stood up and I did the same to him.

Then it was the 8 cut dude's turn again. I was sucking and thought we'd be going a while, but got a bit surprise when he started breathing heavily and blew his load down my throat. Hot!! I sucked his cock dry and made sure not to spill any cum (cum is gross when its in water!). As I did that the other guy had stood up (I hadn't noticed..) and was blow his load. I quickly got my mouth over to it and swallowed most of his cum, then sucked his cock clean. After that we relaxed in the spa a bit.. it was great.

1 comment:

  1. Blog is really informative and entertainng same time. I appriciate the efforts made by Rockets tickets.

    ReplyDelete