06 January 2011

piss play

sorry for the long delay in posting.. I keep getting lazy and/or forgetting.

Had some hot fun with a young dude the other day. We chatted a bit online and he said he was drunk and needed to piss. Sometimes I get into hot boys pissing on me, so I told him to come over.

He was pretty hot, about 20, nice toned body, tall, and a massive uncut cock. At least 9 inches I reckon, and thick too. He got naked and we turned off the lights. I sat in the shower, in the dark, and he stood over me. Took him a bit to get started but once he started pissing he couldn't stop. He pissed all over my chest, on my face, in my mouth.. I even drank a bit of it. It was hot fun as I was really damn horny that day. When he'd finished I started sucking on his cock and he was clearly enjoying it, moaning etc. I told him I wanted to swallow his load.

I dried off and we went to the other room. He was naked, standing there with a big hard cock, so I got on my knees and started sucking on it, trying to take as much of his cock in my mouth as I could and playing with his foreskin with my lips.

I kept sucking him that for a while, about 20 mins, and was getting pretty tired. Big cocks are so much work! I told him I wanted to swallow his cum so he jacked off a bit, alternating between that and using my mouth. When he got close I took his big cock in my mouth and sucked till he blew.. it was a massive load, pretty salty, and kept on going on and on.. he was pumping my mouth good!

Afterwards he told me that was only the second time he'd ever came in a guys mouth.

It's huge turn on sucking off a younger guy with a big cock!

No comments:

Post a Comment