17 January 2011

sucking dry a hot twink

Just hooked up with a hot twink about 5 mins ago. Can still taste his cum on my lips and in my mouth.. yum.

He seemed pretty ordinary from his pics, he said he was 7.5" and wanted to get sucked off. He stuffed me around for ages so didn't think we'd ever meet up. Today I got a message 'wanna hook up?' and so it finally happened.

Wow, he was heaps hotter than I expected. Tall, cute face, and slim body. I had my hands on his crotch almost instantly, and started to feel his hot toned body under his shirt. He dropped his pants pretty quick so I sucked on his bulge through his hot red briefs. This twink was hot, horny and needed a mouth to unload in.

After a minute or so he took down his briefs and shoved his cock in my mouth. It was decent thickness, uncut, and nice and straight. I was slurping on it in no time. I stopped for a bit to suck on his balls and he kind of held my head with his hand.. I wasn't sure if he wanted me to stop or keep going. So I kept on going and he was moaning heaps, then pulled me off... I guess it was gonna make him blow too quick!

So I got back to sucking on his cock and sniffed some poppers. Gave him some too.. I think he nearly finished the bottle. Never seen a guy take such big sniffs! I was working his cock pretty intensely and he seemed like he was aching to get off. I stopped and asked him if he wanted to blow in my mouth. Yeah, he said. Asked if he wanted me to swallow? Yeah. So I got back to sucking his cock.

After a few mins I sucked on his balls a bit again and he seemed to get even hornier. I went back to his cock and played with his balls with my hands. It didn't take long for him to moan and pant and start shooting a big creamy load straight down my throat. I swallowed most of it then as he was finishing cumming I had his cock resting on my tongue.. then swallowing the remaining cum and sucked his cock clean.

Straight after that he put his shirt back on, pulled up his pants and disappeared. Never seen a guy disappear so quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment