06 January 2011

massive spanish cock at the sauna

I was horny the other night so went to the sauna. A few decent guys about, none seemed all that great. Sucked on a few cocks in the steamroom etc but there wasn't all that much action going on.

I was thinking about leaving, but then a hot guy turns up. Slim, toned, a little shorter than me, looked Spanish (or possibly Italian?)... actually he looked a bit stuck up so I didn't think he would play.

He walked past me in the dark area and I touched his body. As I did he turns around and shoves himself right up against me. I played with his nipples a bit before reaching for his cock. Wow, it was massive, and thick. 9" uncut. straight. very hot. Didn't take long at all before I was on my knees taking his cock deep into my mouth. He seemed to be really enjoying it, and so I was I. Fuck, it was hot. He had his hands on my head and was fucking my face.

Things got pretty intense and passionate. I don't think I've ever felt such pleasure from deepthroating! It's as if his cock was just made for my mouth. I was sucking at my best, and we had a bit of an audience, guys standing  around jacking off etc. I brushed most of them away if they tried to touch us. Wasn't interested in them.. just wanted to put on a good show.

The Spanish dude was really enjoying himself. After about 10 mins he tried to pull his cock out of my mouth and jack off.. so he was getting close to blowing a load. But I didn't let him pull it out fully.. I kept taking his cock down my throat, letting him know that I wanted his load bad. He gave in pretty quick!

He started breathing heavily and blew his load down my throat. The cum went on and on, and tasted quite sweet. I took all of it, not spilling a drop. When he had finally finished unloading I sucked his cock clean, sucked him a bit more, then stood up (knees getting quite sore by then!). He kissed me, it was hot. We went our separate ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment