09 January 2011

yesterday

Ok, my aim for this year is to write up every hook up on here. I know I have quiet period when I'm lazy and don't update this thing, but I'm determined to persevere..
Last year I started a load count but that didn't last long. It became too hard to keep it up to date all the time.... ok yeah well basically I lost count!

Yesterday I played with a guy that I'd sucked off a few times before. He's 30, hot slim and hairy body, big super thick 9" cut cock. His cock is seriously amazing and it almost looks kinda funny seeing him naked, his cock totally out of proportion to the rest of him. But I certaintly wasn't complaining!

We got naked and had a drink, and I started feeling his balls. We made out a bit. Didn't take long before I was sucking on his big balls, taking both in and out of my mouth at once. That got him fully boned up so I gradually made my way up to his cock, taking breaks every now and then to lick his nipples and worship his chest hair (fuck I love hairy guys...). I was a bit tired and not quite as horny as I've been some days, but this dude had me totally turned on. I deepthroated his cock, taking it right down my throat until my lips were covered by his pubes/balls. It kind of hurt at first, and I gagged a few times. It is a serious big cock and so thick that it's hard to take it all in at once. But for some reason I kept on deepthroating him.. I just couldn't stop. The pain turned into pleasure and I was loving his monster cock.

He stood me up and we went to the bed. He made me lay on the bed, on my back, but with my head at the base of the bed and tilted back over the edge. He stood over me and shoved his cock in. It's not the best of positions (kinda hard to breath and can get me a bit dizzy) but it certainly helped with the deepthroating.. it was much easier that way. I deepthroated his cock for a while till I was too short of air, so then we both lay on the bed for a bit. I was back on his cock in no time, sucking it good while he lay back and relaxed. Then he got up on his knees and I was on all fours, slurping on his dick. He warned me that he was really close, and blew a big load. Down my throat. I swallowed. It tasted a bit salty, but good.

After that we relaxed a bit, killed some time, before I started playing with his cock again, sucking it a little to tease him. Next thing I knew he was feeding me another load. Seconds. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment