17 July 2009

Bored

I'm blogging this at work.. covertly. I've been so horny the past week I think i must be on heat!!

I have to go out to dinner tonight, but after that will be looking around for some fun. Chatted online to a guy last night who wants me to come over, get naked, and suck and swallow his massive thick 8.5" cut cock. YUM! Can't wait to feel his load shooting down my throat.

Another guy I've been chatting to wants to hook up tonight too. Not sure whether I should because he lives out in the sticks. But, still, he has a boyfriend and both of them have pretty big cocks in their pics (one cut, one uncut). They're keen for me to go over and see how many loads I can suck out of both of them. I'm tempted to go... would love to be on my knees servicing them both and after one cums, suck the other until he cums too, then back to the first guy...

It's that or trying to line something up online now. Hmm. Manhunt seems to be stuffing up a bit but hopefully it will be working properly soon and I can find some nice big cocks to suck on.

Other stuff:
- Didn't hook up yesterday. Damn. There goes my goal of (at least) one cock each day this week.
- The guy I was meant to meet up with and who was texting me heaps all of a sudden, out of the blue, quoted prices. WTFFFF?? What sort of guy arranges to meet up, talks heaps about what we're gonna do, is keen about it... then last minute turns into a friggen rent boy? I was pretty angry and a bit grossed out.
- I'm trying to line up some group sucking for next week. So far, so good! Got about 5 or 6 guys interested, all are young (<26) and all have big cocks. Can't wait to get on my knees and suck each of them till they all blow in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment