27 July 2009

Update

Sorry, it's been a while since I've last updated this... I've been quite busy and not very horny. In the past few days I've only hooked up with one guy.... would have liked to have hooked up with more but haven't always had the time/effort..

The guy I played with was HOT. Ok, well in terms of looks he was maybe 6/10 for 'objective' hotness and 8/10 for cuteness... but there was just something about him. He didn't have a perfect body, his cock was smallish (at most 7") and kind of odd (he was cut, but he didn't really have a cock head... it was weird) ... but he was still fucking hot for some reason. I'd wanted to hook up with him for ages and finally we had the chance. He is my age, a little muscley, and was pretty blokey when we chatted...

He came over, I turned off the lights and started feeling him up. In no time I was sucking on his cock. I sucked him for quite a while. Since his cock wasn't too big I could get it all in my mouth/throat at once and he could face fuck me without hurting me too much. It was hot. As I was sucking I was getting hornier and hornier, and started to lick his nipples for a bit. He seemed into it. I then went to kiss him...not sure if he would be into that or not.. but he let me. He was so hot (in that particular way I cant explain) that I just had to. Its very very very rare that I want to kiss a random i've hooked up with. kissing is really intimate i guess. But i pashed him for a bit, then sucked his cock, then kissed him again, then sucked him... until he blew a pretty massive load in my mouth. I gulped down what I could and licked the rest up off his stomach. Yum. Then I kissed him while I jacked off and blew all over myself. That was pretty damn messy since I hadn't cum in about 4 days. oops.

Maybe this week I will suck some hot cocks and swallow some hot salty cum- and write up the stories on here afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment