18 July 2009

Fail

Well, tonight was a fail. Wanted to go to the city centre after dinner and suck off a few guys... but some friends at dinner said they'd drive me home. Couldn't really offer an excuse not to go with em... so yeah. Damn.

I'm so fucking horny. Tomorrow I need to make up for this. Got another dinner with other friends.. but thinking of heading off early to suck a few guys, go to dinner, leave as soon as I can, then get back to cocksucking. Not sure whether I should see what turns up online or head for the sauna. It's pretty hot sitting in the wet sauna perving on the guys coming in and out, watching them play. Even hotter when I'm sniffing poppers in there and I see a big hot cock, walk over to it and get on my knees and suck. What u reckon boys?

No comments:

Post a Comment