17 July 2009

Swallowed a hot load

Well, I just snuck out of work for a bit to go suck off a dude. He was reasonably hot - body more than face - and wanted to be sucked off. Score! I headed over to his place. He gave me the address and said the door would be ajar, and I walk in and start sucking straight away. When we were chatting before we met up, he said he wanted to blow all over my face. Sounded pretty hot!

I got there and he was standing with his cock out, nice and hard. It was a bit over 7 inches, uncut, and reasonable thickness. I sniffed some poppers, got straight down on my knees and took it in his mouth. Sucked him for maybe 2 minutes then he pulled out and started jacking off right in front of my face. "Where do you want me to blow?" So I said "anywhere but don't make a mess." He continued jacking while the tip of his cock was touching my tongue. In a few seconds he was blowing his load. As he did I wrapped my lips around his cock head and tasted his load, swallowing all of it. Hot!! It tasted OK and got me pretty horned up. I licked his cock head clean then left. Now I'm horny as and need to suck some more cock!

No comments:

Post a Comment