18 July 2009

Leave a comment

If you're reading this and you like my blog... have got a couple of 'thats hot' from people.. then make sure you become a follower (see panel on right) or leave some comments on the posts. Just so I know how many people are reading this.

Going out to dinner tonight and hoping to get lots of hot action afterwards. Might head to the sauna for a few hours if my contacts are all busy, which they most likely are on a Saturday night. I'm a bit disappointed about last night's total lack of action, so I guess I'll have to make up for it tonight! All the times I've been to the sauna I have been stone cold sober (or close enough to it). I will most likely have a fair bit to drink with friends this evening so I will give it a go when I'm tipsy/drunk. Will be hot to walk around and suck all the hot young guys with big cocks... and easier to do when I'm less inhibited thanks to my good friend Mr Alcohol

I will post whatever happens tomorrow morning sometime

No comments:

Post a Comment