15 July 2009

The past few days

I've been a busy boy in the past week....

LAST WEDNESDAY: Met up with a pretty hot guy, late 20s, cute-ish face and HOT toned body, but a little hippie-like. He wanted me to suck him dry. Got to his place and he got his cock out.. but it was soft. He forced my mouth onto it and made me get him hard. It wasn't the best of hookups at that point.. he was a bit verbal and rude, and pretty forceful. Still, depite that, it was hot when he got hard. About 8 (real) inches, cut, thick and straight. After a few uncomfortable positions where he tried fucking my mouth, I got him lying on the bed and I sucked him till he was close... He then told me to keep sucking and take his load, and I did. He blew down my throat and I gulped it all down. Yum. After that I sucked his cock clean and kept on sucking... but he couldn't get hard. Damn!!! Still, maybe I will hook up with him again.

Second cock of the evening was a mate of mine that I've sucked and swallowed quite a few times before. He has a really hot body, is early 20s and very boying looking. Cock is about 7.5" uncut...to be honest, it's not one I'd normally go for repeatedly, but for some reason sucking him off is a huge turn on. Plus he blows a lot of cum and it is some of the best tasting cum I've ever had. So I went over, and started sucking him. We both had a fair few hits of poppers and it was very hot. I got massively horny and took my pants off and started jacking off. A guy has to be especially hot and good to suck for me to do that... He said he was getting pretty close so I stopped, had some more poppers, and then worked him up again until he was close. Repeat x3. Then he blew a massive load down my throat and I gulped it all down. Yum!! This made me so horny I blew my own load right away, standing up to blow all over his HOT body. Hope to hook up with him again soon. He reckons he has a mate that I can suck and swallow as well.


LAST FRIDAY: Hooked up with a hot, mid 20s guy after work. He was visiting any staying in a hotel. He looked hot in his pics and had a massive cock. I got to his hotel room, and he took off his pants straight away. I sniffed some poppers to get me super horny then started to work on his cock. He got hard pretty quick. It was fucking MASSIVE, about 9.5 inches cut, very very thick, and he loved lying back and getting blown. I tried to deepthroat--I'm only just learning to deepthroat so need some practice--but it was way too thick. Even still, I was in heaven. I sucked him good, licked his balls, and took a few more sniffs of poppers. This went on for a while. My mouth tired pretty quick! I took a big hit of poppers, and started licking his balls as he jacked off. As he got close he shoved his cock in my mouth and I sucked it as best I could until he exploded. He filled my mouth up with lots of hot hot hot cum. It tasted pretty good so I swallowed it all down. Sucked his cock a bit more after that to clean it up but he wasn't able to get hard again. Such a pity!! Hope he comes to Sydney again.

After that I was pretty horny, so texted another dude that was pretty hot and I'd chatted to online a few times, and had wanted to hook up with for ages. He never seemed to be free, but this time he was (and I was close to his place). I headed over to give him a blowjob... but it was a regrettable experience. His body looked super hot on his profile, and his cock reasonably decent 7" uncut. When I got there he said he had to make a phone call right now (wtf??) and make me suck him quietly while he chatted to his friend. No fun at all. His cock tasted kinda gross, a bit musty and sweaty. It was also a lot smaller than I expected. Like sucking a fucking toothpick. A bit after he hung up he said "I won't wanna cum, I wanna fuck some ass later." Good, I thought, cos I don't wanna suck this anymore. I left.

I think I've hooked up a bit too much lately. I honestly can't remember what happened after this. I either went home or sucked off another guy..... If I remember I'll post the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment