15 July 2009

Monday

Today wasn't so great. After work I went for a drink with a friend and wasn't feeling 100%. Just before I left I got a text from a dude that wanted me to come and suck him. So I figured why not. He reckoned he had a big thick 8" uncut cock for me to service. The plan was he would be naked and hard, the lights off, and his apt door ajar. I would walk in, strip to my underwear, then service his cock and swallow his load. Hmm. It sounded hot so I gave it a go.... but once I got to his cock (it was really dark and I couldn't see much at all) I soon discovered it was only about 7" and average thickness. I hate it when guys boast about having massive dicks when they don't. What's the fucking point? Anyway, I sucked him for a bit. He had footy shorts on and pulled his cock through the leg part, which made it kind of hard. After about 2 mins he then said "I don't wanna do this anymore" then just sat there. So I went to leave. He just said and said/did nothing. I asked if I could turn the light on while I was getting dressed, and he didn't respond. I turned it on anyway... got dressed and got out of there. Some guys are just weird.

After that, not much happened. I had planned to meet up with a hot young guy with a nice 8" cut cock that wanted to be blown (and reckons he can cum 4-5 times.. hot!) but he had run off to see a friend. He did this the next night too after promising he would be free and wanted to hook up. But whatever.

So I went home as it was pretty late. As I was on my way home a guy I've hooked up with sporadically over the past few years texted and asked if I wanted to swallow load. Hell yeah!! I got home, showered, and met him down the road in his car. We drove to a quiet street, I sniffed some poppers, and started working on his cock. He's not the biggest of boys.. about 6.5 inches.. but it is straight, decent thickness and cut. Sucking in the car is not the most comfortable of angles so I was glad when he finally blew. It was a pretty big load and went straight down my throat. Yum. He drove me home and thanked me, and left.

Number of cocks sucked: 2
Number of loads swallowed: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment