20 July 2009

Update

Ok, I think my horniness has waned and I'm not really in the mood for playing and/or updating this.* So a brief update:

Saturday night I ended up at the sauna for a few hours. I probably shouldn't have stayed even that long. There were heaps of guys there, and more as the night went on. Sucked a couple of OKish guys - including two very nice thick cut cocks on late 30s muscley dudes - but there wasn't all that many hot guys. Lots of them didn't seem to want to play. I drank a fair bit at dinner so I was a bit tipsy still when I got there, but it soon wore off... only to be replaced with a headache. So I headed home. I'm over the sauna thing for now. It's seedy and gross really.

* Alternatively it may just be Mondayitis. Hopefully the horniness will return and I can get on with the hot fun I've planned for later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment