16 July 2009

Ultimate fantasy

I'm spending the day at home today catching up on some stuff. So no hook-ups unfortunately. Went to the sauna for a bit last night since I was in the area anyway. Sucked on one alright uncut cock but nothing much else to report. The place was pretty dead.. wednesdays dead, tuesdays hot as... don't get it.

Instead I'll write about my ultimate fantasy. It's something I've wanted to do for years but have never managed to line up. I'm gonna do my best to organise it next week in a hotel room.

I would be lying on the bed in my speedos, with the hotel door room ajar. A hot young guy and a couple of hit mates walk in, strip off and get hard. Then then all come over to me and force me to suck their cocks. They stand over me while I am on my knees and I suck each of them in turn. Occasionally two guys will want to be sucked at once. I seach guy's cock until he is close.. then stop and do the same to the next guy. Once they are all very close I open my mouth and they take turns to shoot on my face and tongue. I swallow all the hot cum and then clean their cocks off.

As this is happening, some other hot guys I've lined up start to arrive, each bringing one or two mates with them. They're all hot, under 35, and have massive thick cocks. I suck them all off just like before and make sure to eat up all the cum. If a guy starts to cum while I am sucking someone else, I will temporarily stop sucking to put my open mouth under the cock of the guy who is blowing.

After the guys blow they can relax and have a beer until they get hard again. The whole time I will be constantly sucking cock and eating cum. As the night wears on and my mouth gets too tired, some hot twinks with big uncut cocks come over. They call get naked and jack off in front of me as I kneel on the floor. As each one is just about to blow, I put my mouth over his cock and gulp down all the hot cum.

It's a pretty slutty fantasy I know but it turns me on no end, and has done for years. I'm very keen to try it just once to see what it's like. Hoping I can find some hot hung young studs to fuck my face...

No comments:

Post a Comment