04 October 2009

#2

Wow.. so I just did it again! what an amazing night it's been. I still can't believe it. I'm a bit drunk and if it wasn't for the taste of hot cum in my mouth I wouldn't believe what I just did.

I had been chatting to another young dude... who wanted to hook up but I wasn't sure if he was really gonna go through with it. Well, he did! He was much cuter and hotter than his pics, and had a beautiful 8" uncut cock. It was amazing to suck it and play with his foreskin with my tongue. I sucked his balls for a bit too, and he smelt a bit like the guy before.. must be that young male smell! He lay down after a bit and I suck him as best as I could. Fuck he was hot. I was feeling his body while I was tasting his yummy cock. After a while he was half jacking while I was half sucking him. Then he came.. wow. A big load, right down my throat- I deep throated him while he was still cumming. It tasted so fucking good I couldn't waste a drop of it. I swallowed it all down. Another VERY hot tasting cock

Cocks sucked on this quiet and miserable night: 2
Ages: 20, 21
Loads swallowed: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment