10 October 2009

Action from the other day

Ok, time I typed this up.

I was bored the other day... had stuff to do but didn't feel like doing it. So I headed over to the sauna in the arvo. There were a surprising number of good looking guys there. I'd been there not even 10 mins and this HOT latin dude appeared. He was tall, looked about 20, and had a very nice slim/toned body. He gave me a few looks but kept disappearing.

I ran into him in the dark room. He stopped and just stood there. I went to grab his cock, and he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a room. Before I knew it I was on my knees using my mouth to get him hard. He had a nice 8" uncut cock which filled my mouth nicely :) I sucked him good for a while, standing up and lying down. He asked if he could suck me. At first I said no, cos I wanted to suck him. I kept working on his hot cock trying to make him cum... but he wasn't going to. Eventually I gave in and let me suck him, so we alternated a bit. Then he said "I want you to cum in my mouth"... !! Normally that's something I'd say to a guy (and not at a sauna). So I went back to sucking him, and we kept on going. I was getting tired though. I gave in after a while and blew a massive load in his mouth (yeah, I blow a huge load). I was cumming for ages. Afterwards he spat it out (!! not fair) and when he stood up I saw that he'd blown his load everywhere. Damn. Would have rather it on my face, but ah well. He was a hot young dude and I had fun.

After that I wandered around a bit just relaxing. Got a text from a guy who wanted me to suck him off. By then I was tired but I went over anyway. He was hot enough, about 25 or so, and had a nice uncut dick. He was hard and had his pants off when I got there, so I got down and went straight to work. He lay back while I sucked on his cock. I wasn't all that horny at that stage, so I didn't give the best head I could, but he still blew a big tasty load down my throat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment